- With a Relaxed Atmosphere (think jeans, coffee, and friendly faces)
- With Liturgy (Lord’s Prayer and weekly communion)
- With Meditation (yes, we actually spend a few minutes in silence as we seek to hear God’s voice)
- With Action (in worship we may literally package up meals to send to the hungry, create birthing kits to send to moms overseas, or put together school kits for children in our community)
- With Reflection (you might write letters to God, break tiles, light candles, or plant seeds as a way of reflecting on your journey of faith)
We’ve never met a perfect Christian. Getting together in life groups, small groups, or accountability groups at The Gathering at Scott Memorial UMC gives us a safe place to learn from, pray for, and grown in our faith together. When we focus on studying God’s word and the Christian life with others who are struggling like us, we can take off our masks and be authentic. And there’s nothing better than truly being yourself and having a church care about you instead of judging you so check us out!